The SEHEC Silent Auction is an opportunity to easily and simply put a written bid on a vendor’s product while perusing a multitude of offerings on the Saturday night of the SEHEC convention.
- The auction will be held in the hotel’s Dogwood meeting room from 5 PM to 10 PM.
- All written bids are stopped at 10 PM.
- The winner is the highest bid at 10 PM.
- You must write your name and mobile phone number clearly and legibly next to your bid.
- If you won the bidding on the item you will be contacted in person, receive a call or a text message as soon as the auctioning ends.
- You have to pay for your item before 10 AM the following morning or you lose the item.
- You must take the item with you before 2 PM Sunday 07/12/2020.
- SEHEC is not responsible for any auctioned item’s shipping or storage.
- Auction payments are accepted only via PayPal, debit or charge card during the show before 2 PM on 07/12/2020.
Remember that SEHEC is a charity fundraising event and payments are donations to help the animals at the rescue shelter.
If you cannot be here, you can still help us assist our 501(c)(3) charity by making a tax-deductible donation here.
Please consider donating to the SEHEC 501(c)3 charity.