Exclusive Group Rate
Arrival Date: 10-Jul-2020
Departure Date: 12-Jul-2020
Additionally, attendees who choose to confirm reservations directly
through the hotel via telephone should call:
1-800-HILTONS (445-8667), and reference Group Code: SEHEC
Hilton University of Florida Conference Center is committed to delivering the highest standard for cleanliness and disinfection for all guests from check-in to check-out. We provide our guests with assurance and peace of mind when they stay at Hilton UF.
We have continued to stay up to date on the latest recommendations throughout the COVID-19 pandemic from the CDC, WHO and both Federal and State authorities. We have incorporated those recommendations and best practices into our procedures throughout the property including guest rooms, fitness center, meeting and event spaces and all other public areas. Additionally, in an industry-first, Hilton Hotels and Resorts is collaborating with RB, maker of Lysol and Dettol, with consult from the Mayo Clinic to develop elevated processes and Team Member training called “CleanStay”.
While our complete process and protocols continue to be refined, some of the core elements of both our sanitizing and safe distancing practices include the following:
- Contactless Check-In for those guests who desire to have a contactless arrival experience via our Digital Key technology. Guests can check-in, choose their room, access their room with a digital room key and check-out using their mobile devices through the Hilton Honors mobile app.
- Safe distancing markers at the front desk, reduced seating in our restaurants and public spaces.
- 10 High-Touch, Deep Clean Areas in guest rooms: Extra disinfection of the most frequently touched guests room areas – light switches, door handles, TV remotes, thermostats and more.
- Guest-Accessible Disinfecting Stations throughout the property.
- Safety guidance and communication posted throughout the property including on elevators and landing areas.
- Hotel Team Members are required to use personal protective equipment, participate in enhanced safety training, surveyed daily, and have temperature checks prior to the start of each shift.